[Artemisia] (no subject)

tangl tangl at myway.com
Sat May 12 14:12:36 CDT 2007

Hey there!

The House Holloway website is going to be getting a facelift here soon and my new Web Minister has recommended a new area: The Holloway Mall.

Like myself, many SCA members have businesses of their own. Most of you have websites already. What we're doing on the HH website soon is including a section called The Holloway Mall, where SCA members can have "shops".

These can be links to your full service website or simple sales blurbs regarding your business with your contact information. Some of the shops will have the ability to link to specific accounts through PayPal. For example, the book store will have different authors showcased with the ability to purchase their books online and download them as an e-book and the funds go directly to the authors.

You can even link your E-bay business to the Mall!

If you'd be interested in trying this, please contact me off list and I'll give you the details plus introduce you to the Web Minister to get her your information.

Love and business,
Tanglbaby