[Artemisia] Re: Scribal Errors...

Dree Eno mtngirl at cableone.net
Sun May 13 00:10:22 CDT 2007

If I implied that I thought that the current manuscripts are exactly like
they were when they were "hot off the press" so to speak.  Then I apologize.
It was late at night.  Oh look...it's late at night again.   About the only
time I get to my e-mail these days.  <sigh>

In any case.  I did not mean that the current manuscripts are exact
duplicates.  But they are reasonably close--and given the context of the
content, we can make reasonable assumptions. Otherwise, how could we know
when a mistake was made at all?

My point was, we can know what was meant in the original based on what we
have today.

Hope this makes my point a little better.  :-)

Teleri