[Artemisia] He Waited

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Mon May 14 08:29:45 CDT 2007

 He waited until after Middle Eastern War, but he's here!

Alex Chase Bailey (spelling still being verified) was born early this morning. Mother, Father, Big Brother David, and Baby are all doing well. He weighed in at 8 lbs even, and 19 inches long. The labor and delivery went well with Melanie spending most of it at home (in fact they were only at the hospital about an hour before he was born, with a nurse doing the delivery). Go Melanie! -- Grandma is doing well too (insert big smile) and will be heading to Las Vegas shortly.  -- Sorry I won't make it to Quest.

Hugs,
KyneWynn (who is doing the Artemisian Happy Dance!)

PS: While I'm gone -- please feel free to keep my contribution to the Wrack i.e. Raquel, Taegan, John the Rat -- in line.