[Artemisia] Lost Camera

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 23:40:50 CDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles,  I am in need of your help.  Saturday night as I was leaving Gallow Games, my digital camera fell out of my bag somehow.  I had it when I left Alexander and Orianna's tent, but it may have fallen out in the porta-potty where I stopped before I headed to my car, parked out by a big tree. I didn't discover it missing until I got home. If anyone finds or has found it, I sure would appreciate getting it back.  It's very special to me, with pictures on it, and I can't afford to replace the camera. It's a Kodak that was in a dark green, zippered bag with black straps. Thanks so very much for your help.

LadyLiz