[Artemisia] Fw: Packing for Tourney Season(camels?)

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed May 16 11:08:17 CDT 2007

LOL!  I've wanted a camel (2 hump kind) since I was a kid.  Now I have a
large llama (same family) that is rather good at intimidating me, when she
wants to.  I don't think I want a camel any more...

Gefjon
(who also has the yearling son and month old daughter of said llama, and is
intent on seeing that they *don't* get the same attitude mom has)  ;-)