[Artemisia] Utah Renn Fest Membership Drive

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 12:41:10 CDT 2007

Just a quick reminder for those wishing to attend the Renn Fest membership drive in Gryphons Lair this weekend http://www.utahrenfest.com/ , if you do not have a current membership card to show at the gate please email me your mundane name by tonight so I can put you on the will-call list at the ticket window.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Sofi the Crabby