[Artemisia] IMPORTAINT NOTICE ABOUT UPRISING XXI

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu May 17 15:32:37 CDT 2007

Ok, before I bring my grandson to this event... and face the stern lecture and possible return home to get the right forms, from your exchequer....I want to make sure I have this clear:

A temporary guardian form, signed and notarized does NOT have to be presented?  This will make his mother happier, she freaked when I asked her to sign one with it's 'current wording'.  She thought I was trying to take her kid away from her. This form is NOT required at all?

The minor's consent to participate and hold harmless agreement, does have to be presented, and does NOT need to be notarized (no place for that
on the form).  Need two copies of this, one for me and one for troll?
The kid has a blue membership card, and his mother signed it, do I still need to have this?

If the child is to participate in any form of combat...
The Medical Authorization for Minors form needs to be filled in AND MUST BE notarized (there is a place for that on the form).   The child should carry one of these, at least one person responsible for him should have a copy and so should troll?  The kid has a blue membership card... do I still need to have this? I'm thinking the answer to this one is yes... just in case he needs to go to the hospital or something.  Notice to everyone, the back of the medical waiver needs to include insurance information... very useful when having to take said kid to the doctors while at the event.

Please verify this and let us all know what you find out.

Thanks
Bethoc