[Artemisia] IMPORTAINT NOTICE ABOUT UPRISING XXI

pandabr at srv.net pandabr at srv.net
Thu May 17 17:14:09 CDT 2007

Short answer is yes you understand correctly. A temporary
guardianship form is not required to attend. The forms
needed are the SCA waivers which are located at the link
posted below. The blue card for a child, if I understand
correctly, is like the blue card for an adult. It means
there is a signed waiver on file at corporate. Duplicates of
the signed forms are always handy to have as it better to
have too many copies than not enought.
If you have more questions please let us know.

Baroness Antoinette