[Artemisia] IMPORTAINT NOTICE ABOUT UPRISING XXI

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:48:12 CDT 2007

:- A temporary guardian form, signed and notarized does NOT have to be
presented?
:- This form is NOT required at all?

 Correct.

:- The minor's consent to participate and hold harmless agreement,
:- does have to be presented, and does NOT need to be notarized
:- Need two copies of this, one for me and one for troll?
:- The kid has a blue membership card, and his mother signed it

If the child has a blue card signed, that means a proper waiver is at SCA
HQ, so in this case there would be no need for a seperate waiver, however if
they do not posess a Blue Card, then they would be required to have the
Minors Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless forms.

:- If the child is to participate in any form of combat...
:- Medical Authorization for Minors form needs to be filled in AND MUST BE
notarized

 There are two copies of the Medical Authorization form.  One has a place to
be notorized, one does not.  I was informed that we do NOT require the
Notorized version in Idaho.  I just made both available.  The Responsible
Adult should carry one of these is my interpretation of Copora's procedures.

My question is if Boffer is considered a "form of combat" but given a choice
I think it would be better to consider it a yes and have the form.