[Artemisia] Uprising teachers wanted!

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Sun May 20 00:48:26 CDT 2007

Your Excellency,
I hope this finds you well and not too busy with Uprising.

I have some questions. First, the Uprising Web site promises a list of class
names with details. But there isn't a list. Would it not be possible just to
publish the classes you have so far? That would benefit potential teachers,
I think, as they could avoid duplicating someone else's efforts. I have also
sent this question to the person in charge of the Web page.

Second, how may I help? What sorts of classes do you still need? I had
considered teaching the Irish Illumination class again; I just don't know
how much interest there would be in it. And I have been saving materials to
use in teaching basic beginning embroidery stitches; do you have something
like that already? Or is there something else entirely that I may provide
for you?

Just wondering; thank you!
Caryn