[Artemisia] RATTAN!!!!!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 16:03:28 CDT 2007

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE COMMERCIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS, STOP READING HERE!

I am now taking orders for rattan on my website- www.geocities.com/damnvicar

Please note that pre-paid orders get a 10% (okay 9.090909%) discount off of the event price, and I garauntee I will have a stick for you to pick up at the event, which means if I have 10 pre-paid orders, and I have 10 sticks left, I'm out of rattan for that event, the guy asking for 3 sticks will be advised he can order now and get later, so *pre-pay is good*!
When you order, it should ask which event you would like it delivered at, so go ahead and order now for Uprising.  I *should* have rattan on hand for Quest (possible shipping delay may mean I don't), and I *will* have it on hand for Melee Madness, Uprising, and the rest of my event calendar (also found on the website).

MONTANANS- pre-order now for delivery at Uprising, save yourself a couple of bucks per stick, I won't be able to get up there until September at the earliest, so now is the best time to buy!

Morgan Blaidd Du
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
damnvicar at yahoo.com