[Artemisia] Uprising teachers wanted!

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 11:10:16 CDT 2007

I, for one, would love to attend a patterning class.  I would also be interested in the illuminations class.  So, you guys have at least one participant in your classes...
  Thank you in advance for your willingness to teach and share you knowledge.

  Lady Allegretza
  Shire of Arrow's Flight

tangl <tangl at myway.com> wrote:
  I, too, would like to see what classes are available to avoid duplicating efforts. Likewise, because my Laurel REALLY REALLY likes us to participate in things like this, I have my Patterning Class available, but I didn't want to offer up a class that someone else is doing. This time, if folks would like me to do the patterning class, I would like to have two hours so we could actually make some patterns for the people attending the class. I could also use a photographer who would be willing to take pictures of the fitting process for use in future handouts. The ones I currently have are took dark to photocopy.~Tanglteacher-It's true there's more than one way to skin a cat, but the cat ain't gonna like any of 'em.--- On Sun 05/20, Elaine < carynvnk at comcast.net > wrote:From: Elaine [mailto: carynvnk at comcast.net]To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.orgDate: Sat, 19 May 2007 23:48:26 -0600Subject: [Artemisia] Uprising teachers wanted!Your Excellency,I hope this finds you well
and not too busy with Uprising.I have some questions. First, the Uprising Web site promises a list of classnames with details. But there isn't a list. Would it not be possible just topublish the classes you have so far? That would benefit potential teachers,I think, as they could avoid duplicating someone else's efforts. I have alsosent this question to the person in charge of the Web page.Second, how may I help? What sorts of classes do you still need? I hadconsidered teaching the Irish Illumination class again; I just don't knowhow much interest there would be in it. And I have been saving materials touse in teaching basic beginning embroidery stitches; do you have somethinglike that already? Or is there something else entirely that I may providefor you?Just wondering; thank you!Caryn_______________________________________________Artemisia mailing listArtemisia at lists.gallowglass.orghttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia