[Artemisia] Artemisia's Oldest Event

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon May 21 22:49:11 CDT 2007

Defenders (Baronial Birthday) 29 years

http://www.sff.net/people/kitsune/sca/1stbirthday.htm

Also Melee Madness origionally known as Storming of Storm Mountain.

http://www.sff.net/people/kitsune/sca/stormmtn.htm

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Michael the Loud <hanhebin at yahoo.com>