[Artemisia] Uprising Heavy Fighting scenarios

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Tue May 22 09:06:46 CDT 2007

Comments and suggestions requested, otherwise this is how it's going down:

Thursday: Noon: Armor inspection begins at the foot of the bridge.
1:00 PM: Timed battle begins

Scenario: Three timed battles.
1) Attackers will take the bridge in as little time possible. They will have
unlimited rez and archery privledges. Defenders shall fight to last man. At
the victory the clock will stop and we will move to the hill.
2) Assault the garrison. Attacker will fight up the hill with rez and
archery. Again defenders to the last man. I ask that the defenders stay at
their posts at the top of the rather than retreat into the field. We have a
lot of room to work with and it would be frankly lame to have to chase
everyone down over several acres.
3) Raze the village. Defenders will have a point in a valley to defend.
Attackers shall sweep down the hill to burn out the final resistance.
Archers may shoot both ways. Times for all three battles will be added and
then we change sides and do it again.

Friday: Unbelted Tourney: List table opens and inspections begins at
10:00|AM at the aerics in town square. Tourney begins at 11.

Pas de Armes: Brought to you by The League of York. To begin at 3:00PM
The battlefield will be open after the Unbelted Tourney for pickup
skirmishes.

Saturday: The Tourney of Champions: Brief inspections at 9:30AM.
Tourney begins at 10:00AM

1:00PM: Troops will be divided into three units. The terrain allows for
these units to start in a position that is not visible to the others. We can
change starting points as we see fit as the day progresses, maybe a
rotation. It has been suggested that we limit troops to walking with the
exception of one or two "scouts" per unit. The scout would be lightly armed
(think single stick, no shield) and would feed his commander info on the
enemy disposition. this is something that can be added or removed at any
time during the day if it works or not.

After we have fought at least three engagements using the entire field, the
remainder of the day will be fought at the Crowns discretion. I bet that the
KM will take input from the Chivalry as well.
Combat archery will be allowed all afternoon.

-Marcello, on behalf of Lord Roger, 1000 Eyes KM