[Artemisia] MEW Pictsie Horde

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed May 23 13:21:13 CDT 2007

View full size

Greetings, one and all.

For those of you who missed the unveiling of the "Pictsie Horde", here are a couple photos.   I know attachments don't work, so I will try to include them in the text.   If they do not come through, let me know.   Others will be posted on the Arrows' Flight Forum.

Lord Sieg has successfully convinced our horde of little picts (thus, pictsies) to fight for him in an upcoming battle.   More to come.

Padruig
Bard of Arrows' Flight

View full size

View full size