[Artemisia] Favor

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed May 23 15:11:55 CDT 2007

I'm thinking I won't end up being your best option, because surely
some folk from Arrows' Flight will be at Uprising; however, I
sometimes work at a client site at the point of the mountain in
Bluffdale and could get them as far as just south of the prison (as
long as the boxes aren't huge) if no better volunteers turn up for you.

Lady Belladonna