[Artemisia] Favor

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 14:25:04 CDT 2007

Responded to privately.

----- Original Message ----
From: Becki Child <ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com>
To: Aerie <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:59:03 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Favor

Greetings Good Gentles.  I have a favor to ask.  I have two boxes of fabric/patterns/notions that I need to get to Lord William of Somerville down in the Shire of Arrows' Flight.  My friends in Crystal Crags are willing to take the boxes to Uprising for me, but I need someone that can take them down to the Arrows' Flight area.  Then I will have Lord William pick them up there.  If you can help, please let me know.  Thank you.
LadyLiz