[Artemisia] RE: Uprising Class List

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 23:05:44 CDT 2007

Yeah, me too! Wowsers!Tangl  ~"Try to touch her and your heir inherits." ~James Douglas  "To Thine Own Self" by Tonya Adolfson Available soon at Blackened Sparrow Books, HouseHolloway.com> From: mwolf at telemetric.net> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:17:55 -0600> Subject: [Artemisia] RE: Uprising Class List> > Wow! Looking like a great selection of classes! (Looks like I'd better pack my lunch in on Friday)> > Giliana