[Artemisia] uprising pre-reg

pandabr at srv.net pandabr at srv.net
Wed May 23 18:43:47 CDT 2007

Yes, especially given these circumstances, we will allow a
transfer to someone else. You will need to let Lady Helen or
myself know who you are transferring your pre-reg to so we
have a record of it at check-in and there will not be any
confusions. If you need to contact me privately about any of
it you can e-mail me at pandabr at srv.net

Baroness Antoinette