[Artemisia] Missing Vambraces

John Harrison darkjag at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:36:10 CDT 2007

As the newly appointed constable I will keep my eye out for them.  I
have not, as of yet, had a chance to cataloge all of teh lost items,
but I will be doing so no later than this Friday.  I will be more than
happy to inform you if they have been turned in at that time.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Lord Garath r' cath cara bardd
Constable of the Barony of arn Hold