[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 44, Issue 37

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 20:36:39 CDT 2007

  Friday
Zills Practice Rebba 10am $1.00 optional handout
  Egyptian Can Dancing Rebba Noon $.25 for optional handout
Intermediate Middle Eastern Dance Rebba 1pm

  Hee hee  :)  I love how computer forms translate stuff!  I'm teaching Egyptian *Cane* Dancing, although I might try the can dance for a really special occasion!  If you're interested in finding out more about what cane dance is, or more specifics about any of my classes, just ask me.  Thanks for the chuckle!  Rebba (Lady) Esther bat Baruch