[Artemisia] Egyptian Can Can?

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed May 23 23:08:40 CDT 2007

I can only agree. I've heard her talk about her sword before, and she
is utterly amazing when she dances with it (and pretty damned amazing
when she dances without it). Although if we're going to sing
Zahirah's praises, I'd have to add that one of the things I admire
most about her, outside her dancing, is that she's a belly dancer who
isn't often nasty to other belly dancers, which is an absolutely rare
and wonderful quality. I spent many years listening to ugly, bitter
belly dancer politics, and I truly love Zahirah for simply being
generally gracious.

Belladonna (Taja when I dance)