[Artemisia] question for Quest goers

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:03:48 CDT 2007

I have a strange question for someone who is attending Quest this weekend.  Is anyone bringing a portable fire pit/BBQ type cooking thingy that they would be willing to share?  I will supply my own charcoal, but need something to put it into.  I will only need it for Saturday and Sunday dinners.  Or, better yet, are there fire pits or some such there that we can use for cooking?  I will "pay" a rental "fee" in the form of freshly baked loaf of garlic and rosemary bread.
  Thanks in advance.
  Lady Allegretza
  Shire of Arrow's Flight