[Artemisia] RE: Missing Socks

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:39:25 CDT 2007

The dryer acts as an inter-dimensional transporter, where the helpless socks are transported to another dimension, ruled by the evil tyrant "Argh Isle".  He is draining them of their will and someday, they will return to battle their evil foot oppressors

  You Have Been Warned!

  Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Baron of Arn Hold

Georgia Foster <jo_foster81 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  this thread is starting to remind me of a conversation I entertained earlier
this very morning with my son. It seems the office has not less than TWO
(fairly expensive and fairly new) Carhart coats with his name on the inner
label. There are also likely innumerable pairs and single gloves, hats,
scarves, etc somewhere in the lost-and-found box that have been contributed
to the stack by my delightful progeny (they tell me he is very bright, but
also very absent-minded).

Which begs the question
 as matter can not be created or destroyed
 where
do all the socks consumed by the dryer actually end up?

 LOOK
 a pretty blue BUTTERFLY!!!

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST