[Artemisia] socks

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 13:31:51 CDT 2007

This got my attention....
  What type of yard/thread do you use?  I am guessing 100% cotton thread that you crochet doilies with?  Are patterns/designs period?

  Lady Allegretza

Period socks, that's another thing. The stitches are more along the lines
of 18-22 to the inch which means either 0's or 00's and they are taller.
Probably a month or two to make a pair of those.

Kristianne
www.princessofpink.net