[Artemisia] Uprising Bloomery (white courtesy phone request)

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Fri May 25 14:39:21 CDT 2007

Would the following folks please email me so I can get the base crew
organized?
I will be putting a mailing list together this weekend so we can
share plans and info
and discuss stuff - so:
I need your email address.  (I know I already have some of your email
addresses,
but it will save me time if I don't have to dig for all of them)
Please excuse me if I mangle name spellings - I have problems with the
spelling bits (no kidding, I flunked spelling in grade school 6 years
in a row; my
grades in penmanship were even worse, if you can imagine such a
thing...)

Juliana, number 2 furnace geek
Esebel, metalhead
Braden, metalhead
Giliana, metalhead non pareil
Darius, metalhead
the metalhead gal who was in the bloomery class sitting next to
Darious at A&S.Collegium whose name I've already spaced on
Annys, foodie/supplies
Maire, foodie/supplies
Adne, metalhead
That Jello Guy from 1000 Eyes, metalhead
William (aka Curtis) (the straw man)
Wolfgang? (referred by Caryn, and who I should have emailed directly
by now if I weren't a total ditz with a sieve brain)
Robert (who has the keys to the shop out at "Mom's")

There are 2 folks on the this list because they are important to the
prep work before the event begins (just in case you were wondering
how you got included... ;-)

Is there anyone I've already talked to or emailed that I have forgotten?
If so, please email me.
(Rosamond - am I forgetting you?)

Also, does anyone have contact info for the metalheads who are coming
down from AnTir to play?

The crew list is not a closed list but I am vetting at this point to
keep from
having "too many cooks."  I'm not turning people away but I am giving
preference to "metalheads."  Nor will we be chasing people away now
or at
Uprising itself, since many hands make light work, especially with a
bellows
to crank for a day and a night.

The ore and the charcoal have arrived (sorry Braden, the last trip to
get iron ore
was wildly successful, so no second trip is necessary)

I will be building a website this weekend and will update it as we go
along,
so folks can go and see what all the steps have been leading up to
the firing
the bloomery.  When we're done, it will be a cradle-to-grave overview
of the
whole process

ttfn
Therasia, number 1 furnace geek