[Artemisia] Smelting Iron at Uprising

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:26:49 CDT 2007

Oooooooo!!!!  Me TOO!!!  (If horse doesn't give birth)

I worked with melting aluminum and casting it in sand WAY back in school.
It was fun and since I'm NOT that great at sewing, this may be something I
could pick up on and get pretty good at.

So, if nature allows it....  I WILL BE THERE!!!

Freydis