[Artemisia] Missing things from Crown

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:52:06 CDT 2007

I have experienced that woeful feeling of joy, then let down.  When I first began knitting sweaters I did that when I realized that was just the back that is done....
  But, on the bright side, you are half way finished.
  Allegretza

Richard Samul <scascot at mac.com> wrote:
  On May 24, 2007, at 10:56 PM, Raven DuLoche wrote:

> How long does it take to knit a sock anyway?

There is, I believe, something called "second sock syndrome". It
usually follows the pattern of elation ("Yay! I'm _finally_ done with
this sock!") followed by depression when you realize that you're only
half done with the project.

--
Earc