[Artemisia] Looking the part

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 20:24:18 CDT 2007

Greetings,

    Recently I posted on Artemisia Militaris about a kingdom law in
Atlantia, dealing with ones kit looking the part or looking good on the
field. This has gotten me to thinking that there is more I can do in this
direction. So with that said If any newer fighters or older ones for that
matter (no discrimination here:-) require any assistance in bettering their
kit, such as fighting pants, tunic or some other sewable item, please let me
know.
    If there is a cost it would only be for any fabric that the item would
require (this is not a business type deal, just me trying to help get
everyone looking good). My Lady and Myself could handle just about any task,
and if you dont know exactly what it is your persona would need, let me know
and we can work it out.
    Here is to bettering the on field appearance of our great Kingdom!

In Service with Needle and Thread Ready,
Lord Kormak Hroarsson
Knight Marshal - Court Herald - Barony of Sentinels' Keep
Squire to His Excellency Baron Sir Uggedei Mighan Nidun