[Artemisia] Need Event Copy for the Following Events PLEASE:

Sage Advice koasageadvice at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:15:36 CDT 2007

Hello all!

I would appreciate Event copy for the following events as soon as possible
please:
AUG    4 Crystal Crags                   Raven's Faire
AUG    4 Dragonmarch                    Dragon's Championship
AUG   11Stan Wyrm/Castelleone     Phoenix Rising
AUG   25 Gryphon's Lair                 Midge Marsh /Baronial Birthday
SEPT 15 Crystal Crags                   Barbarian Bash XII
SEPT 22 1000 Eyes                       Baronial A&S
SEPT 29 Arn Hold                          Museum Comes to Life

October Event Stewards....  I would appreciate your event copy before the
end of June PLEASE.

OCT   6 Loch Salann                      Southern Collegium
OCT 20 Ard Ruadh                         ???
OCT 27 Sentinels'                          Keep  Harvest Court

Thank you!!!
Lady Freydis