[Artemisia] Shire of Otherhill

Dave McNeely dave_mcneely at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 08:31:01 CDT 2007

After a week of alot of hard work the Shire of Otherhill now has a complete and working website. It has a Gallery anyone can log into and upload pic. It also has a working forum section for anyone to log into......
  www.otherhill.org

  Come take a peek at the oldest Shire in the Kingdom of Artemisia. I am also askeing if anyone has any older pics of our Shire Members would they please get in touch with me off line at Roibeard at Otherhill.org

  Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys it

  YIS,
  Roibeard mac Carthaigh of Greymore
  Web Minister/Chronicler