[Artemisia] Virtual Dance Practice

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 09:45:26 CDT 2007

I'm going to try and bring them to Uprising to pass them out. If anyone
would like a DVD of Dance Instruction, please contact me in the next
week and I'll alert my guy. We may end up making a few extras, just in
case.

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

I have no respect for an animal that can be hunted with a hammer.