[Artemisia] knock...

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:15:21 CDT 2007

Yes...I know....'tis the Season...no...wait...no snow....
  Dang it!

ravenmacleod at comcast.net wrote:
  Rapiers Dancing, Heavies Hitting, Children Giggling, Rat Tosses (really BIG, squishy ones), Archers Flinging, Bardics Barding, and Drummers with Dancers.....

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!!!!!!

Sorry, got caught up in the moment...

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo