[Artemisia] Looking the part

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:02:57 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: John Harrison <darkjag at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:29:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Looking the part

unfortuinately I am of the later mentioned, I have no idea what I
would need to have since I am jsut starting to fight heavy.  My
persona is from 1350 Wales if that helps.

First, you need a deep, undying hatred of the English!
Second, Cymraeg court garb/armor is the same as English for the same time period, perhaps a little earlier (early 14th century to thier mid-14th century, for example).
Third, eat less bread, drink mead not ale, and remember that all Cymraeg ("Welsh" in Welsh) recipes involving beef start with "steal a cow from the English Oppressors!"

Morgan Blaidd Du,
Cymraeg persona from 1362 (September 9th, Tuesday, 4:25 pm)
Cymru an Byth!