[Artemisia] Pivy Post or Port-a-Potty Post

Michelle Biloeau chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 23:52:35 CDT 2007

If I have a working printer on site, I will be doing the posts.  If you
would like something to be in a post on a certain day, please let me know
before June 10, if you are sending it to me via email.  Other wise see me at
Uprising and I'll try to include the information.  Again this is only going
to happen if I have a printer.

YIS
Lady Anna Rayne (SCA)
Michelle Bilodeau (Mundane)