[Artemisia] Uprising Gate Book Reminder

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Thu May 31 20:09:51 CDT 2007

I'd like to sponsor a bardic but I'm not sure where or if it would fit in the schedule. Is there a published schedule somewhere?

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: "Michelle Biloeau" <chronicler1000eyes at hotmail.com>