[Artemisia] Toys for Tots--South

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 12:59:15 CDT 2007

Greetings to all-

The time for true celebration is at hand!

Come join the festivities at Toys 4 Tots this November 10th, in the Shire of Arrows' Flight.

This year we are in a friendly competition with the Shire of Crystal Crags to see who can gather the most toys.  So, bring all the unwrapped and unopened toys you can fit in your trucks, cars, trailers and semis.  We will also be accepting non perishable food donations for the local food pantry.

We need Dancers of all types.
Countess Tiana will be teaching and hosting Belly Dancing, so come swing those hips and have lots of fun.
We will need lots of drummers so dust off your drums and come set the beat.

Lord Javier will be teaching and hosting all other, non Belly Dancing, dances.

Our A&S competition and Brewing Competition is open to all who come.  So, put those finishing touches on your entries.  We will also have an A&S for children so make sure they have their stuff ready also.

Lady Ash and Lord Jacques have already began there wonderful feast preparations and boy is it looking and tasting great!

Come one come All!

The Site: American Fork Senior Center , 54 E Main Street , American Fork, UT. The site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 10:00 PM . The site is : discreetly damp, period containers only, and no pets are allowed.
Directions to the Site: Take I-15 exit 278 American Fork.  Go east off the exit and head into American Fork.  The Senior Center and park are located between Center Street and 100 East.  Parking is along the street and to the South of the Senior Center .