[Artemisia] Fw: In Praise of Play

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Nov 2 13:55:20 CDT 2007

At that point, Niccolo's statement about evaluating your level of play and if you are having fun with it still applies, and it's all good.  As long as other people are being given the opportunities to participate and learn how to do the jobs, and I am not denying others that opportunity, I feel good about helping and volunteering.

~thea
(one of the people who enjoys the work as my variety of play, and also knows how to just play, I think...)

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"

[snip]