[Artemisia] Speaking of work/play

Lady Syeira of Schattentor ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:37:05 CDT 2007

I second that!!!

  It's just me and the Dragonbait here since Fernando was off to other places at 4:15 this morning!!!

  DELEGATE!!!!
   Get us to do something before we wise up!!! (KIDDING!!!)

  Another loyal minion,
  Syeira

IDMike <idmike at msn.com> wrote:
  You rang?

What project can you bring to me at synagogue tonight? Craig's going to go
help with set up but I have to take the kids home for the putting-to-bedness
of it all. But then I'm here all alone with empty hands...

Can I sew on buttons? Can I hem? Can I write out whatsits or doodads?

Delegate woman!

Your Loyal Minion