[Artemisia] Estrella Airline Flight out of Missoula MT

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:57:44 CST 2007

For those in the region, here's another option for traveling to WAR.

Allegiant Air has a regular flight from Missoula to Phoenix that is fairly inexpensive (as airlines go).
ran it from Mon Feb 11- Mon Feb 18 and it came to $234.30 including
taxes & fees.  About the same cost as driving yourself, but no
wear/tear on your car and about 10 hours each way quicker.  That's also
about 1/2 the cost of every other airline.
I'm considering flying, so if anyone else is considering it, we could possibly share a car rental to site?
Antoine