[Artemisia] Royal Hignesses - paging you

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:35:36 CST 2007

Forwarded.
Thank you,
Petronilla

----- Original Message ----
From: Thaya S - Dame Rachel <damethaya at yahoo.com>
To: $Artemesia-Arie <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2007 11:52:43 AM
Subject: [Artemisia] Royal Hignesses - paging you

Greetings all,
  Pardon the band width.  Would their Royal Highness's kindly contact HL Ellen MacDonald, you have won a silent auction item and arranges to get your donation and your item to you need to be made.  Her email is
  nparker4 (at) mindspring (dot) com
  HL Ellen MacDonald (Nancy Parker)
  Thank you so much for your wonderful company this Saturday past in Arn Hold.
  Fondly,
  Baroness Rachel
  (off the throne and still excellent)

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
  they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold - Boise IDAHO
(208) 870-7322 cell phone 24/7
  Call anytime, if I am asleep I won't answer