[Artemisia] Toys 4 Tots - North

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Mon Nov 5 20:19:29 CST 2007

Greetings Artemisia (especially Northern)

I would like to remind everyone about the Toys 4 Tots - North event
happening this coming Saturday, Nov 10, in Crystal Crags.  As HL Ellisif
stated in her last e-mail about Toys 4 Tots - South, we are in a friendly
competition with Arrow's Flight to see which group can bring in the most
toys and food at this event on the same day.
We will also be having rapier, heavy fighting, A&S displays, a feast and a
"Bag Raffle"
"What is a Bag Raffle?" you ask;  well, let me fill you in.
Everyone that would like to, can donate items to be raffled off.  Those
items are placed in front of a bag.  At the Troll Booth, raffle tickets
may be purchased for the mere sum of 4 for $1.00.  Those who donate an
item will receive 4 free tickets.  You than take as many tickets as you
like, with your name on them, and place them in the bags of the items you
would like to win.  Just before feast, the winning ticket is picked out of
each bag and that person is awarded the item.
It's simple and fun so everyone please bring items to donate.
Feast reservations are still open and can be made by replying to this
e-mail or calling me, Lord Alexander, at 406-257-8580.
Oh yeah, the site fee is 1 unwrapped toy and 1 food item and will be
collected at Troll.
For any questions, you can go to our web site at
http://www.crystalcrags.org/CrystalCrags/Toys07.html
or contact me at this e-mail
We look forward to seeing you all there!

Lord Alexander Ormskirk
Feast Steward
Toys for Tots - North