[Artemisia] Paper Making on Sunday

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Nov 8 14:45:25 CST 2007

If you have not heard already :>).

There will be a  Paper Making  'class',

perhaps experimentation is a better description, held this coming

Sunday, November 8th.

10am to whenever we call it quits & have dinner.

We will be at our house 2420 Gilbert Ave. in the Rattlesnake.

If you need directions call 549-9934.

Everyone is welcome to come at any time during the day & participate, or just observe.

No experience is needed, you do not need to bring anything.  Vígdís will be posting a list of supplies later today that anyone can bring if they have them available. Which will allow more of us participate with less waiting.

Dinner will be 'a bring' your own affair.

Depending on the weather, we may have a grill outside.

Bring something to burn if you like, & some thing to share.

Drinks will be provided.

Fighters; come after fighter practice if you dare.

Ådne

You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you do not try.