[Artemisia] Paper Making in the Keep-Supply List

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Nov 8 18:35:00 CST 2007

Personally, I have no interest in making paper by  recycling modern paper.
My interest is in making paper from linen & cotton fibers, scrap cloth.
I also have some commercial cotton fiber intended for paper making.
Some of us will be making paper from paper
Everyone is welcome to come & work with is available.
Ådne