[Artemisia] Paper Making in the Keep-Supply List

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Fri Nov 9 11:10:55 CST 2007

A few years ago, as a science fair project for school, Christopher and I
made paper from cotton fabric.  I was surprised how difficult it was at the
time to find info on how to make paper "not made of paper".

It wasn't difficult to do, tho the paper was rather lumpy.  We had a good
time making a fun mess.  And if a fifth grader and a mom who's guessing how
it works can do this, you all should have fun and success.

Good Luck,
Corisande