[Artemisia] Lumpy Paper Making in the Keep

VLJ1930 at aol.com VLJ1930 at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 00:17:43 CST 2007

thanks Your Grace.  we will post our results and share...unless we  make a
big mess?
and then it will become 'the-Sunday-we-must-not-mention!'  ha
yours,
Vígdís

A few years ago, as a science fair project for school, Christopher and  I
made paper from cotton fabric.  I was surprised how difficult it was  at the
time to find info on how to make paper "not made of paper".

It  wasn't difficult to do, tho the paper was rather lumpy.  We had a good
time making a fun mess.  And if a fifth grader and a mom who's guessing  how
it works can do this, you all should have fun and success.

Good  Luck,
Corisande