[Artemisia] Toys for Tots Results

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:43:02 CST 2007

<Please cross-post this missive with reckless abandon!>

Greetings unto noble and charitable populace of Artemisia,

It is with a joyous heart that I am able to report upon the results of the first-ever joint Toys for Tots events held simultaneously in the Shires of Arrows' Flight and Crystal Crags!  Both groups report that a great time was had and the events were very successful individually. In addition, the two shires collected a combined approximate total of 500 toys (!!!) for the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots program, and a great deal of food for their local food banks.  I say VIVAT to the generosity and spirit of giving displayed by the populace members attending both these events, and congratulations to the autocrats (Lord Finlay and Lady Asa, SAF; Lady Liz, SCC).  Plans are already underway for next year's simultaneous Toys for Tots events.

Yours in Service,

HL Ellisif Sleggja
Shire of Arrows' Flight

Lord Willum Halfhand