[Artemisia] Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Thu Nov 15 12:01:01 CST 2007

I recommend Home Fabrics at the corner of 7200 South and State St.  They have a nice selection of brocades and jacquards - I don't know about linen.  A lot of us order linen on line at
http://fabrics-store.com/
The Joann's at 5400 South and Redwood has some linen sometimes, but it is usually expensive for the quality you get.

~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"