[Artemisia] Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Nov 15 12:44:27 CST 2007

If you are hesitant to buy linen online, and would like to see and feel some of the linen purchased at http://fabrics-store.com/<http://fabrics-store.com/> before you buy.. I have a rather large supply at my house, in a large variety of colors.  I also have some very pricey linen purchased elsewhere that you can see and feel if you'd like.

If you are in town, and want to stop over, contact me before hand so I can make sure I'm here.

I agree with Thea, the linen you get at Joann's is overpriced.. unless of course you have one of their % off coupons, then it gets more reasonable.  Fabric store online is VERY reasonable.

In service
Bethoc
(801) 322-4984