[Artemisia] Fabric Stores in Loch Salann?

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 15:50:22 CST 2007

honestly, i find most of my good buys by going frequently to joanns, and home fabrics.  for linen and silks i have to go online.  there is not very many places for good linen that i have found here, mind you joanns has blends.

  and end of the year sales ARE coming up

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Her Excellency Doria issued a shopping temptation:

> Needing a fabric fix, I was wondering if there are recommendations for> fabric stores in the Loch Salann area. I am specifically looking for> linen and brocades.

When will you be down south and how long will you be here?
We might arrange for a couple of our sewing mavens to take you around.
(Yo, Ashe'el!)

Aurora de Portugal
who's enabling
rather than shopping